Together with a friend or by yourself, you can breed two FooPets, raise the puppies or kittens, and then keep them or sell them for FooDollars! It's fun to start your own FooPets family tree!
Visit the newborn FooPets Babies!
- 5 healthy Yellow Lab Mix puppies born to Menhit 641U 87P and Topaz 680UB 93P 6 hrs ago
- 5 healthy Yellow Lab Mix puppies born to Hathor 651U 89P and Ra 661U 90UB 6 hrs ago
- 4 healthy Yellow Lab Mix puppies born to Sonoma 640U 87P and Thanatos 649U 88P 6 hrs ago
- 4 healthy Yellow Lab Mix puppies born to Eirenna 640U 87P and Thor 661UB 90P 6 hrs ago
- 5 healthy Yellow Lab Mix puppies born to Freya 665UB 90P and Peridot 671UB 91P 6 hrs ago
Step 1: Make sure your pet is 1 year oldYour FooPet must be at least 1 year old to breed. You can adopt older FooPets from other users, or accelerate the age of your existing FooPet for 20 FD so that you can breed right now!
Step 2: Have a litter license
In order to breed, both the mom and dad must own a Litter License. A Litter License is only good for one breeding. As a ClubFoo Plus member, you get a free Litter License every month!
Step 3: Find a breeding partner
Once you own a Litter License, send Breeding Requests to other FooPet members! Go to the Breeding Forum to find members who would like to breed. Click on a user's profile to see her pets and send a breeding request! Both pets must be old enough to breed, the same species (both dogs or both cats) and the opposite sex (one male and one female).
If you breed two of your own pets, you will need two litter licenses. Go to your profile page, find a pet you want to breed, and click the breed link to see which pets you can breed with!
If a member sends you a Breeding Request, you'll see a notification on this page. Once you accept an invitation, or your invitation is accepted, a Litter License will be deducted and you've found a match! You will have FooBabies in a few weeks!Read more about breeding in the FAQs.