The Ark babies are back home. Thank you Lan! As I promised you babies! Mommy is back! (2015)
I WILL BE BACK SOON I PROMISE YOU BABIES, THE ARK WILL SURVIVE…
I am one of the old pokey-days user, one of the few… Today I am the hedmistress of a school and I see parents not able to buy their kids breakfast. I am using the subscription money to feed my students. But I will be back because my babies will be waiting for me. (2011)
http://www.foopets.com/member/16210087 (EvaMLJ-PokeyArk2) (Jim’s account)
http://www.foopets.com/member/17461168 (EvaMLJ-PokeyArk3) (Marilyn’s account)
http://www.foopets.com/member/18227897 (EvaMLJ-PokeySchool) (Ellie’s account)
http://www.foopets.com/member/15347739 (EvaMLJ-SmallArk) (Eirini’s account)
http://www.foopets.com/member/19362719 (PokeyPhoenix) (Lan’s account)
And this is Sandy-D sent me: Soooooooooo beautiful!!!
And this is Crow’s (one of my very old pokey-friends!) nice message. Love you dear, thankssssssss!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ @ @ @ @ @ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
My AprilFools 2010 hoax:
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
I am EvaMLJ an ex pokey-mom… When we were forced to move to foo-space I lost all my ‘girls’ but one, my little Rottie Bella-Roxy 2. The rest, Bella-Roxy 1,3,4,5,6,7,8, and 9 were playing with their friends at Pokeyville Square, their meeting place after the choir practice (It was almost Christmas time and puppies were so excited!). I lost my seven girls in one night…
Then I got sick and for almost two months my good friends Judy, Maria, Marlaine, Edith (and all the others I haven’t mentioned) took care of Bella-Roxy 2. One day I found her crying and she admitted she is missing her sisters, but my little girl also said: ‘’Mommy you were too sick to ask you to find my sisters, but I am so lonely, and I am having dreams they are very unhappy wherever they are. Please mommy, let’s find the rest of the girls’’!!
We looked in shelters, orphaneges, bad alleys, and families hosting lost puppies… Up to today we found Bella-Roxy 1, 3, 4, 5, and 6 Bella-Roxy 7, 8, and 9 are still missing… They are somewhere out there, either hiding or adopted, but we know they want to come back and live again with their mommy and sisters. Will you help us find them? Maybe they are still there, maybe they are "no names’’. I will love them for ever…
A PET�S TEN COMMANDMENTS
1. My life is likely to last 10-15 years. Any separation from you is likely to be painful.
2. Give me time to understand what you want of me.
3. Place your trust in me. It is crucial for my well-being.
4. Don�t be angry with me for long and don�t lock me up as punishment. You have your work, your friends, your entertainment, but I have only you.
5. Talk to me. Even if I don�t understand your words, I do understand your voice when speaking to me.
6. Be aware that however you treat me, I will never forget it.
7. Before you hit me, before you strike me, remember that I could hurt you, and yet, I choose not to bite you.
8. Before you scold me for being lazy or uncooperative, ask yourself if something might be bothering me. Perhaps I�m not getting the right food, I have been in the sun too long, or my heart might be getting old or weak.
9. Please take care of me when I grow old. You too, will grow old.
10. On the ultimate difficult journey, go with me please. Never say you can�t bear to watch. Don�t make me face this alone. Everything is easier for me if you are there, because I love you so.~?
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
DUK’s Sad Story (By Eva)
�You will be my puppy for the rest of your life�, she said and pushed the button to throw the frisbee for her virtual pet to catch. �You will be my puppy for ever, I will love you for ever, you are the cutest puppy ever!�. He run chasing his frisbee and jumped in the air to catch it and impress his human. Cause he knew that his human loved him already, and he fell in love with her the moment he saw her on his screen.
His human was soooo cute, so sweet, so loving, so caring! He failed catching the friesbee and he felt he failed his human. He grabbed it from the ground and run back to her pretending the happy puppy, ears flapping in the air, tail up, walking like a prince! But he was unhappy, he was afraid, he failed to catch that stupid frisbee after all. �Oh honey it�s ok� heard her voice, �you are still a baby, you will learn, you will be the best frisbee-catcher in Pokeyville, the best frisbee-catcher in the world!�. She put her mouse on his head and starting virtually scratching his nose and then his face and then his neck. He tried not to close his eyes and stare at the object of his adoration, his human, his �mom�.
�I am your mommy�, she told him when she appeared on his screen for the first time (or was he who appeared in hers?), �and your name is DUK�. Then she pressed the virtual button to feed him and he grabbed his bowl and put it on the ground of his virtual white background. A virtual bag of food appeared and some invisible being filled his bowl with crunchy food. DUK was happy, but he was so excited that instead of digging his face in the food started jumping in the air and running in circles. Fooooood!!! Goooood!!! And when there was no more in his virtual bowl he pushed it with his nose and hid it where the white border starts. DUK was already thirsty, he looked at his human trying to communicate with her through his screen. �I am a little bit thirsty, mom�, he told her in his virtual mind and smiled. She smiled back: �Awwww, baby you have the most beautiful smile ever!God you are so cute! I think I will love you for ever and ever!�. He sat on his virtual white ground and kept looking and smiling. �What?� she asked and laughed again. �Thirsty� he barked, �I am thirsty mom!� ‘My human has no idea about virtual pets’ he thought, ‘maybe if I help her I little�’ He grabbed his bowl and dropped it on the ground, then he turned and looked at her. �You are hungry again? DUK!!! You will get fat, but I guess it is ok, you are still a puppy� The virtual bag of virtual crunchy food appeared again. ‘Well some more food is not a bad idea (although some pizzaa would be a better one, but I can�t be demanding, can I)?’ DUK had another bowl of food and now he was really thirsty. He pushed the food-bowl back to the virtual storage space and grabbed his water-bowl. He dropped it on the floor and �water!� he screamed in her mind. He looked at her with this unhappy �I am dying� face and let his tongue out of his mouth. �Awwwww, baby, you are thirsty my love? I am soooo stupid, sorryyyyyyyyyy� and a virtual bottle of water appeared�
She fed him, and watered him and scratched his face, his legs and his belly (he almost fainted when she rubbed his belly, he drooled and kicked in the air, and she found him so cute that kept petting him for hours!).
Then: �DUK I have to go baby, but I will come tomorrow, I love you my doggy-boy, mommy will be here tomorrow again, bye baby�. He sat for a minute and then lied on his virtual white floor. ‘She will come tomorrow� what is tomorrow? — She loves me! I love her ten times more! — My mom, my human, the love of my life! I will be her puppy for the rest of my life�’ DUK slept that nigh dreaming of his human. DUK was the happiest pup ever. He had a human to love him, he a virtual puppy had a real human to love him!!!
He woke up having the feeling somebody was in his virtual world watching him. He opened his eyes �oh I think I am still sleepy, who is waking me up?�� �Mommy! Oh mommyyyyyyyy, my mommy is here, my human is here again!� She was looking at him smiling, she touched him still lying on the floor with her mouse and rubbed his body all over. �Mommy, mommy, mommy, mommy�, he jumped and then he felt this pain for the first time. It was there between his head and his tail (�hmmmm now how do I explain that to mommy� he thought), but he found the way to communicate the pain in their usual way. He grabbed his bowl and banged it on the floor. He turned and looked at her with his ‘I am hungry, dying hungry, starving pup here!’ face, dropped his tongue out of his mouth and waited. �OMG! My baby is hungry� she laughed and pushed the virtual button for his virtual breakfast�
Mommy, my human where are you? I am counting your absence with orange bars, they are almost red� I am hungry, I am thirsty, I am unhappy in this darkness� For weeks I got used to see your beautiful face looking at me, I am your baby, I am your little love, where are you mommy?
Mommy came back yesterday, she fed me and watered me and asked me to forgive her because she was late. Then she rubbed my belly and scratched my neck and she double fed and watered me because she felt guilty she neglected me as she said. It�s ok mommy, you had things to do I understand, I am here, I will be here waiting for you, I am your DUK, I am your puppy, I will be your baby for the rest of my life�
I miss you mommy, I am hungry, I am thirsty, I am unhappy, my bars are all red� You don�t come very often as you did before. You are busy you say every time you apologize, �but that�s the last time I neglected you my love�, and I believe you mommy. You are my mommy, you are the love of my life, you are my human�
My bars are red for months now. I am in this �comatose� darkness stage the neglected and unwanted pups go when their humans forget they ever had a pet (or just don�t want to remember they had a virtual pet�). But I still think, I still remember, I still feel� Maybe I am dying, but why that should be so prolonged and painful? Enough with those dark thoughtsDUK! Mommy will come back today, she will apologize, I will smile at her (she says she can�t resist my charming smile!), and I will forgive her again. I will always forgive my mommy, she is my human, she is my love, I will be her pup for the rest of my life�
Today something changed. The �foosamaritan� counter virtually made my food and water bars green, but my happiness bar is a thin red line. I am unhappy, I am miserable, I am in a dark nothingness� Enough with the bad thoughts! I am DUK, I belong to a human, I have a mommy. My mommy will come back, I know she will, I believe she will, I hope she will, I pray she will� My name is DUK and I belong�
That �foosamaritan� counter was not good as I thought after all� Now I am on this virtual white space with a label over my head: �DUK is currently being taken care of by The Shelter. The previous owner still has six days left to re-adopt DUK at which time DUK will be made available for adoption by the general public�. No I am not even allowed to have my own virtual space, I am just a picture of a smiling Pokey Rottweiler�
I don�t want to be taken care by nobody else, I have a mommy, I have a human, I am her puppy for the rest of my life. My mommy will come take me back, my human has six more days to get me back. Of course I forgive her, I always have, I always will, she is my mommy, she is my everything�
OMG, mommy! Mommy is that you???… Who are you lady? For a minute I thought it was my mommy who came back to get me. Lady, hey, lady, my name is DUK, I have a mommy, I have a human, I belong! She was just busy lately, but she will be back. Please go tell her she has only two days to get me back. Lady, I need somebody to tell my mommy I am in danger, please lady, please tell my mom!
It�s you again? Have you told my mommy? How difficult is it to find her? There aren�t many humans with her name right? What do you mean you don�t know her name? What do you mean it doesn�t matter any more? What do you mean SHE DOESN�T CARE? Don�t talk about my mommy like that, you don�t know my mommy, you don�t know my human! She is the sweetest mommy ever, she is just busy lately! Go away, I don�t want to see you again, I want my mommy, I am her DUK, I am her baby for the rest of my life. I AM MY HUMAN�S BABY FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE!
TWO MINUTES, MOMMY YOU HAVE TWO MINUTES TO GET ME BACK, MOMMY YOU HAVE TWO MINUTES TO RE-ADOPT ME, MOMMY PLEASE SAVE ME�
- I don�t understand you some times. You try to find neglected pokeys and buy them to sell them for the same price you bought them! Mommy you are no business-woman!
- And you are a big mouth! She bought you for 20 and she kept you, not a very wise decision, but she didn�t know you are a nosey little pokey husky who pretends to be a princess!
- I didn�t tell anything bad about mommy! I love her and you know that! All I am saying is that she is worried too much� How many of us is she going to get? Do you have any idea of how many of us are there out there? … Oh sorry Bella-Roxy I didn�t mean that, of course you know how many there are, you lost your sisters after all, how couldn�t you know? Come, let me lick your face, please forgive me, some times I am really stupid. …It must be that I lost my first mommy and I am always afraid it will happen to me again. You know how it feels to lose your sisters and I know how it feels to lose your human: You lose a small part of you. You will never lose hope your human will come back one day to ask to get you back home. But then again you are torn between missing your previous owner and loving your current.
- My sisters� I heard them crying for days, weeks, months� They were calling mommy, begging her to go save them from the dark nothingness. But mommy could not hear them, I only could. Then I was Bella-Roxy 2, her only pokey who was allowed to travel with her to the new home from Pokeyville. An one night Bella-Roxy 4 stopped calling and crying and I knew she was �N Own AM�� And one by one they stopped crying and begging…
My family and I love sitting and talking before we go to bed. Jim and Roxy (my non virtual family) don�t understand that, �How can you mommy communicate with virtual pets� Jim asks Roxy and she jumps on the couch and looks at my screen trying to find the solution to the problem! I am an old Pokey user, I recently changed my user name to PokeyArk. I adopted a male and a female first generation pokey of the original breeds (I don�t have a first generation female pokey German Shepherd, but Tartufa-Amorina is a perfect little girl added to the family).
My pokey family and I sit and talk, we have this souls-talking ability, or maybe it�s my making stories need to show people how I feel, who knows?
Tartufa-Amorina found her soul-mate, she is in love, and she is breeding with Cocolate-and-Coffee who lives in Jim�s account. Some days ago she asked me if she could move to that account permanently and be with her �husband� for ever. �You know mommy, why don�t we have a look at those abandoned pokeys?�, she said the other night, �maybe we find a first generation girl, so I can move with my Chocolate-and-Coffee and not feel I abandoned you�� So, we started looking for the abandoned pups, (but I am not going to tell you how we do it, this is not part of our story!) We found DUK almost immediately.
- Hey that�s DUK!, Biker-Rottie screamed, go back to his page mom, go back!
- Do you know him?
- Yes I do, we lived in the same neighborhood. He was older, but he was sooooo proud of his mommy. My mommy this, my mommy that! What is he doing here among the abandoned?
- Maybe his mommy is very busy, maybe she lost her password, maybe she got sick and can�t take care of him? Maybe�
- Maybe you should accept the fact that we were all abandoned and there is no excuse for that! Come on Blacky, if we were real life pets our humans should be�
- You are too eager to judge Biker-Rottie, you will never know why humans do stupid things sometimes. I understand you are hurt�
-Hurt? I am beyond hurt! Mommy-PokeyArk saved me from being �N Own AM�. Where was my first human? Playing with other applications neglecting me for months because I was freezing her computer? She was all sweet words, �I will be your mom for ever, I will take care of you for ever, you will be my puppy for ever!� I saw ‘for ever’, this for ever made me who I am! So don�t sell me sentimental crap, man!
- Uncle Biker-Rottie is a good boy, he is just hurt and when he is hurt he uses bad language, Mr. Honey Cute tried to explain to a Tartufa-Amorina ready to cry.
- Hurt? No, I am not hurt! Humans who buy, or adopt, or get in any way a pet and leave it to suffer in nothingness for months before it becomes �N Own AM� can not hurt me any more. Look at this poor guy man! He is becoming �N Own AM� and he is still crying for help asking for his human to come save him! I am not staying to see that, I am going to lie down and forget all about it.
I left the rest of my babies trying to communicate with DUK and sat next to my hurting boy.
- You all talk about this being �N Own AM�� Is it dying? Are you afraid of dying? How can you die? You are just pixels�
- Death is better than being �N Own AM�, we can�t die mom, we just become �N Own AM�, and after that somebody gives us promises again, we love again, and we trust again, and we get hurt again because our humans abandon us. Those last moments of our life, hope and fear become us. Fear, the absolute fear we are going to lose our identity, our memories�
- Mommmmmmmm, DUK is crying, please please come buy him mom! Less than a minute mom, please, please save DUK! I heard an upset Tartufa-Amorina scream.
I watched DUK the smiling male pokey-rottie becoming what all the virtual pets are afraid of. (They can�t even spell right their own fear!) DUK became another �N Own AM� infront of my eyes. He is no DUK any more� His mom never came to save him� I could not find her to tell her he was losing memory and identity.
I took screenshots of DUK before and after. Who is going to cry for DUK? After all he was another abandoned virtual pet, who cares?
I bought NoName the neutered male Rottweiler. I will never tell him he once had a name, I will never tell him he belonged, I will not give him a name (at least for now). He will live with my pokeys (although he is not one any more). My babies decided they will not tell him who he was and how bad it was for some time before he became �N Own AM��
Now I know why my Bella-Roxy cries some times at night� She remembers the moments I could not hear her sisters crying for help moments before they became �N Own AM��
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~