Hello and welcome to my profile! This is my main account which is my Husky breeding kennel but you can also find me on my 2nd account which is for my losties and legacies. I may end up making that acct for losties only and just open another acct for my legacies. Idk yet what I’m gonna do lol
Anyways, I love huskies. I prefer the Siberian more than the Red but I DO love the Red Huskies. Huskies are my favorite dog breed in real life as well. I want one so bad but I know my lifestyle isn’t suitable to own one. Not gonna lie, I just am not an active person in terms of exercise and huskies need a TON of exercise EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. If they don’t get enough stimulation especially in the form of exercise, they can become destructive and have other behavioral issues. So..I feel it’s best not to get one because that just would not be fair for the dog. I am content having tons of virtual husky babies :)
In regards to my kennel, there’s a few things you should know:
1) This is mainly a private kennel. I MAY do outside breeding but only occasionally. I want to have my own lines that others can get pups from.
2) As of right now, I will not be selling any Siberians statted 640+ or Reds statted 620+. That doesn’t mean I’ll never sell any but until I get some for my kennel, they won’t be for sale.
3) I reserve the right to get first pick of every litter. No exceptions.
4) I hate to say this but any pups I deem not suitable for my kennel and who cannot find a home, will be sold to the AC.
5) All Red Husky pups will be straight generation (i.e. 2nd, 3rd, etc.). My Siberians may be split generation but will be have clean lines (NO inbreeding) and 100% purebred.
Vixen 608 total stats, 160 endurance!
NONE AT THE MOMENT.
SIBERIAN HUSKY PUPPY PRICES (Depending on Generation. 2nd Gens will be higher)
Any stats under 620- 45 fds
2ND GENERATION RED HUSKY PRICES:
Any stats under 610: 45 fds
3RD GENERATION RED HUSKIES:
Any stats under 619: 45 fds
Why are the Red Husky pups expensive you say? Because it’s not always easy producing high statted Reds. Red Huskies are a bit challenging when it comes to breeding for high stats and a big reason is because many have low endurance stats. But if you want a purebred, high stat, straight generation high quality Red Husky? You know where to find them :)
NOTE: Please be aware that if any Red Husky pups I may have for sale have an endurance of 150 or higher, they will be a bit pricier even if they, for example, share the same stat total as one of their siblings. Again, this is due to that the endurance stat is almost always the lowest in RHs and also, endurance stats of 150 or higher are RARE for Red Huskies.
LOST STATS I’VE FOUND ON THE PLAY PAGE: