Sadly, SavingLivesShelter will be closing temporarily. Please visit this thread.
Table of Contents
- Adoption Day
- What We Do
- Care For Your New Pet
- Rules For Adoption
- Our Policy
- Up For Adoption
- Our Happy Adopted
- Adoption Form
- My Helpers
- Our Rating(s)
- Want To Donate?
- Donations Made List
- Remind-Me List
- Notes To Self
- User Submitted Images
- ADOPTION DAY CANCELLED.
I am extremely disgraced that I don’t have a high Bonding Badge. Therefore, I am putting off Adoption Day until ALL the pets have full bonds. Sorry for the inconvenience..
- SavingLivesShelter needs volunteers…
- Message me if you’d like to join :)
- ADOPTION DAY CANCELLED.
I am extremely disgraced that I don’t have a high Bonding Badge. Therefore, I am putting off Adoption Day until ALL the pets have full bonds. Sorry for the inconvenience.
What We Do
- SavingLivesShelter rescues FooPets from the Shelter or from neglectful owners. We earn money solely from donations or earnings. These pets receive care everyday and are loved by all our helpers. All pets here are sold for 20 FD, no more – even if it’s a legacy. All pets here in SavingLivesShelter deserves a second chance to an amazing home. That’s just what we do.
- Full: 10 pets
- Current: 13 pets
Care For Your New Pet
- You must feed/water/play your new pet at least once a day
- You must treat your new pet for fleas whenever the notification comes up
Rules For Adoption
- You must at be a FooCadet
- You may re-sell your new pet
- You may breed
- When returning your pet, return it for free
- We will try to spay/neuter any pet that is lower than 3/5 stats
If it is 3/5 stats, the adopter will decide whether or not to spay/neuter
- We will not re-sell or buy pets from other Shelters
- We will always check backgrounds on the adopters
Up For Adoption
Our Happy Adopted
I, (your member name and link), promise to feed, water, and treat for fleas to (the pet you are adopting). If I am to sell this pet for any reason, I shall notify SavingLivesShelter and sell the pet back to them for 20FD. If I am to breed this pet, I have to ask SavingLivesShelter.
(your member name and link)
Any parts in side ( ) must be filled in with what it says.
- LiveLaughLoveKELLY – second in command of SavingLivesShelter
QueenOfWolves – side helper of SavingLivesShelter
- nirvana56 – vet of SavingLivesShelter
- livluvlafx819 – player for SavingLivesShelter
- werewerewere – checker and advertiser for SavingLivesShelter
- Would you like to be my helper? Message me!
SavingLivesShelter also does petsitting. Here are the prices, qualifications, and rules. If you want to know anything else, please message me.
- 1-2 days —> 100 FG
- 3-5 days —> 300 FG
- 6-7 days —> 600 FG
- 8+ days —> please talk to another petsitter
- must be under 15 pets
- must be FooApprentice or above
- must be okay in having pets fed once a day
- money must be paid AFTER the owner returns
- there are no refunds
Any questions? Message me!
Current People Petsitting
Want To Donate?
You can donate anything! Items, flea treatments, baths, and FD(FooDollars) and/or FG(FooGems)!
Items: This would help with our sale, to raise money for the pets.
Flea Treatments: All you have to do is if you see one of my shelter pets needs treatment, just treat them. It’d be awesome, especially because these treatments are so costly!
FD or FG: If you’d like to donate FD or FG, just message me, and I’ll put something on sale for that amount. By doing this, you can support dogs’/cats’ lives. Just 1FD or 1FG can change one’s life. So why don’t you help? It will help us a lot…
Donations Made List
- LiveLaughLoveKELLY donated dog food!
- starrah donated 20,000 FGs!
- luna-puppy donated 15,000 FGs!
You can also buy the Peace In symbol from our sale. Each one will be sold for 5 FD or 300 FG. If you buy one, in FD or FG (doesn’t matter), it will help SavingLivesShelter get one step closer to saving a life. So, please, buy!
- What if a pet isn’t rehomed?
If a pet doesn’t get rehomed after 5 Adoption Days, he/she becomes a Senior SavingLivesShelter member, and will live his/her life here. This way, no life is ever lost. Though, if later on someone becomes interested in a Senior, that pet can get adopted :)
- What if I don’t want my pet that I adopted from SavingLivesShelter anymore?
If you no longer want your pet, SavingLivesShelter will take that pet back… for free.
- What if I have a pet that I no longer want?
If you have a pet that you are trying to sell, but has no home, please send a link to SavingLivesShelter and we will take that pet in.
- I found a pet that is abandoned and for sale. What now?
Feel free to send SavingLivesShelter the link to that pet, so we can handle it. That’d be a great help to us.
- Does SavingLivesShelter breed their pets?
Absolutely not! That would be defeating the purpose of this Shelter!
- How do I ‘reserve’ a pet?
To ‘reserve’ a pet at SavingLivesShelter, it means to hold that certain pet for someone. If they are truly interested in that pet, they are allowed to send in applications late, and still be able to be qualified.
- When does a pet go up for adoption?
SavingLivesShelter’s pets go up for adoption when their Bonds are all green and when Adoption Day comes around.
- I have questions that are not listed here.
Notes To Self
User Submitted Images
Thanks For Reading !!!