- His full name is Kao K’o-Kung. (after a 13th-century Chinese artist)
- He is an expert at the Siamese whisker torture. Which is useful for waking up late sleepers.
- Favorite activities include trying to catch a necktie dangled for his exercise, winning “Blink” (a cat vs human staring contest; winner gets a tiny cube of cheese), playing “Scrabble”, the dictionary game, knocking books off shelves, and playing Sparrow.
- Favorite foods: Catawba juice, gourmet cuisine catered by a local restaurant, homemade granola, pork liver cupcakes, diced beef with consommé, pate, caviar, and canned seafood. (whatever you do don’t let him see you add the vitamin drops)
- He has the Florence Nightingale instinct and has saved his owner’s life 6 times. As well as the lives of over 200 people.
- He is unusually intelligent and has an uncanny knack of knowing when something is wrong. (Foo stats just can’t measure it).
- Koko will walk with a harness.
- He has been an apartment dweller all is life. Grass was a rare treat before he came.
- He is here while his owner, a newspaper man, is on assignment.
- As he grows older he is “developing a more expressive voice with a gamut of clarion yowling, guttural growling, tenor yodeling, and musical yikking.” His latest is a sound like a machine gun or woodpecker.
- He is fascinated with buttons, knobs, and levers and has operated an elevator.
- Able mouser.
- He and Yum Yum like to help their owner by stepping on the typewriter keys, biting pens, and sitting on notes.
- He gets upset if anyone has a name that sounds like his.
- This Siamese sniffs things made with glue.
- He and Yum Yum like to sleep on a cushion on top of the fridge.
- Expects pampering as his royal prerogative.
- He has 20% more whiskers than most cats.
- Koko helped catch an escaped prisoner.
- This cat causes trouble by licking the emulsion off of photographs; so keep them out of reach . . . if you can.
- He causes trouble by snitching banana peels. At least one person has slipped and fallen.
- I received a white bear rug like Koko and Yum Yum had when they were young squirts. When they aren’t doing mortal combat with it they are sleeping or rolling on it. I wonder how long before the other cats get in on the fun.